5 tips for a great MediStar acceptance speech
The award sponsor will introduce the award and announce the honoree. A short video will then play. Stay in your seat during the video. The sponsor will call you to the stage to accept the award and give your acceptance speech.
1. Be proud: This is a great honor to be nominated by peers and selected by an expert panel of judges!
2. Be prepared: Practice in front of a mirror or in front of friends/family. Try to memorize your speech.
3. Be bold: The most memorable MediStar acceptance speeches had personality, humor or emotion. Don't be afraid to express yourself.
4. Be brief: Keep your remarks to 3-4 minutes.
5. Be around: Stay on the stage after your speech for the photographer to take pictures of you and the sponsor.